When it comes to demanding the great distinct spirits, “Scotch Whiskey” is the brand generality vision. People adore Scotch Whiskey for its malty and smoky flavors.
It is effortless to make cocktails, but when it comes to making drinks using Scotch Whiskey, it becomes a daunting task because the makers should know the ratio of ingredients. If the balance is not proper, the cocktail will not taste as expected and might miss its star flavors.
Making The Rusty Nail cocktail using Scotch Whiskey is easy. To make this drink, Drambuie is highly recommended. Having 40% of alcohol by volume, this liqueur is made by mixing honey, spices, and herbs.
The only ingredient that is mandatory here is a Scotch Whiskey, of course. To make The Rusty Nail, you need:
1. Take a rock glass in which you want to enjoy your drink.
2. Fill the glass with ice and add Scotch Whiskey and Drambuie to the glass.
3. Once added, garnish your glass with lemon and serve.
Blood and Sand is a lovely drink because it tastes delicious. The drink is in pure red form, and you can garnish it with mint, lemon, or an orange peel once it is ready. To make Blood and Sand, you need:
1. Take a shaker and fill it with ice.
2. Add all ingredients into the shaker and shake it well until it gets blended with ice properly.
3. Strain your drink into the glass, garnish it with lemon or orange peel and serve.
The star ingredient in Penicillin drink is the lemon. Lemon juice should be in the drink more than the alcohol volume. To make the drink, you need to follow the below process:
1. Crush the ginger slices into the shaker.
2. Once done, add the blended scotch whiskey, single malt scotch whiskey, fresh lemon juice, and honey syrup into the shaker and mix every ingredient properly.
3. Double strain your drink into the rock glass, garnish it with 1 or 2 ginger slices, and serve.
The bobby burn cocktail is made using the 12-year-old scotch whiskey and is famous for being served in a beautiful martini glass. It is not compulsory to fill it in a martini glass; only you can serve it in the other glass too. To make this drink, you need:
1. Take a mixing glass, fill the glass with ice and enter all ingredients.
2. Stir them well until you observe that all the ingredients are blended well.
3. Pour your drink into a beautiful glass, garnish it with lemon peel and serve.
*Image Courtesy: Liquor.com, Thespruceeats.com, Seriouseats.com