Summer is on its way, and so are the invigorating parties and cookouts that will be organized soon. It can be in a villa, it can be in your flat, it can be in your garden, or it can even be on a beach. Whether you throw a party, it will be fractional if you do not channel a bundle of chilled beer with you.
To add more fun to your party, you can make the beer cocktail a stand-out beverage amongst all. If you think that making a beer cocktail is difficult, then don’t worry; it is as easy as adding sugar to your tea.
Are you also thrilled to know which are the most popular beer cocktails you can pile in your summer parties? If you are unquestionable about this then, check out the list mentioned below.
Originating straight out from Rael Petit’s creation at Delilah, the beer cocktail Summer Ale Spritz is a beer cocktail that will be at its best when combined with Samuel Adams Beer. You can make this cocktail using other beers, but Sam Adams is considered the backbone base of this drink.
The drink is effortless to make, and once ready, it spreads its aroma and attracts liquor lovers. So, yes, if you are planning a party soon, this beer cocktail will make your guests fall in love with your choices of beverages.
To make a summer ale spritz, you need:
1. Take your cocktail glass and fill it with ice cubes.
2. Pour the chilled beer into the glass. Fill it, leave only ¼ part in the glass.
3. Add 1 ounce of Aperol, ¼ cup of orange juice, and mix all ingredients properly.
4. Garnish it with an orange slice and serve.
Raspberry Beer Cocktail will make your guests feel refreshed. To make a raspberry beer cocktail, you need:
1. Take a cocktail glass, stir all the above ingredients, and mix well until all ingredients get blended.
2. Add ice cubes, put lemon slices on the top of the glass for garnishing and serving.
Vitamin C Brew tastes like an orange drink, but this specific beer cocktail will make you feel boozed. The drink is so refreshing that you can drink it multiple times at timely intervals. All you need to do is keep it in a cooler place, so you can have it in a chilled form whenever you crave it. For making Vitamin C Brew beer cocktails, you need:
1. Take a nice and beautiful cocktail glass and first add gin into it.
2. After adding gin, put ice cubes in it and pour the chilled beer of American-style lager beer.
3. Garnish your drink with the orange peel and serve it to your guests.
The cure beer cocktail is considered one of the most prominent beverages that are the best refreshment for the summer season. If you are attending your party after a hectic day, this beer cocktail can make you forget all your tiredness. To make this drink, you need:
1. Take your glass and add ice cubes to it.
2. Add the above ingredients and mix them well.
3. Once done, add the peeled ginger at the top of your drink for garnishing and serving.
Plan your summer parties well in advance, and make sure you have a good amount of beer cocktails with you so that your guests go back happily and appreciate your efforts. Enjoy and Cheers!